Educational MY STORY

shaban cakiqi

New User
Feb 5, 2016
Ever since i was 10 i always had these wrestling figures and i started to use my moms phone to record a video of me playing with these action figures. i use to record a first scene then i would stop it so i would do the next scene. then i would show my cousins my video and they thought it was cool. so i told myself that one day i would be this wrestler one day. 4 years later i was 14 at this time and i was in 7th grade , out of nowhere i had an idea and i found a couple of guys and we all had this plan of messing around with people at school and recording them and post them on Instagram. my and my friends had fun. so 1 year later i started to get bored posting videos on instagram and i told myself to make a change on how i make and upload these videos. so i started to make a you tube which was called clownspatv. i then uploaded 1 video on there. i did not know why i stopped posting on there. so i was done with 8th grade and on the summer i was thinking how am i gonna upload these videos if im on summer break and i had no idea how to cause there wasn't people i would prank. then moving on 2 months later on September i created a you tube channel called bigbirdtv. i used bigbirdtv as a you tube name because people in high school started calling me bigbirdtv because of a highlighter stain on my PE shirt so why not use it for my channel name. so i told my self not to stop this you tube keep uploading videos so that what i did. then i told myself how would i prank people. so it came to me....i could prank my family so thats what i did and still do as of today. so yea thats my you tube story and theirs many more years to come as a 16 year old kid pulling pranks on my family and prank calling people.

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

haha your poor family - careful with the pranks man, and most importantly have fun!