Need a Montage Editor

BlazingFoxHD

Rising User
Jun 14, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
blazingfoxhd
Hey,
i am looking for someone to edit a montage for me.
I know what song i would like to used but, i just need
someone with experience and good editing skills to edit
it for me. I would be happy to pay for it, if it is worth it.
I would like to see some of your edits before hand :)

Flex Bormarr

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2015
Iowa
YouTube
Why not edit it yourself? You don't need skill unless you want something to be timed up with the song, that can be tough, all it is is clicking. XD

Reactions: BlazingFoxHD

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Do what they said man. I mean yah maybe a good edit can get you views but in most cases it will cost a pretty penny, and I mean like 2016 brand new shinny penny that has not ever been touched by another persons hands. The best route to go is learning to do it yourself there a plenty of videos to give you ideas for editing and in the long run maybe you will be the person people will pay a shinny penny to edit a video.

ThInKk12

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2015
Canada
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Editing the Video is going to take sometime, and it is the best way to learn how to use your software.. that being said you'll be able to help people out on forums or even friends if questions are asked. But all and all the HARDEST part is looking at all your footage to find the right clips that you can match with music.

Just remember even if it takes you hours or days to edit and you don't get the views you're expecting don't be discouraged. Bigger and better edits happen after your first.