VLOG NEED A PERSON WHO CAN CREATE A GAMING WEBSITE WITH OWN CUSTOM DOMAIN FOR FREE

Epic Killer Dog

Freedom! Member
Nov 15, 2015
YouTube
robotdudegaming
You would have to pay for a .com or .net or .tm or anything like that. I've made my own website with google and squarespace. The domain costs me $12 a year, my email for the site costs $5 a month and my squarespace account is $9.99 a month. I can make a site for you and promote it myself. Check out my site to see what I can do and see if you like it. robotdude251769 . com

JUNAIDJBA

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
YouTube
You would have to pay for a .com or .net or .tm or anything like that. I've made my own website with google and squarespace. The domain costs me $12 a year, my email for the site costs $5 a month and my squarespace account is $9.99 a month. I can make a site for you and promote it myself. Check out my site to see what I can do and see if you like it. robotdude251769 . com
nice web

FeelingsToontown

Formerly FeelingsToontown
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2014
Indiana
YouTube
Yes, someone will pay for a domain and host/create it for someone they've never heard of free.

I mean, good luck man, and please, stop with the caps

JUNAIDJBA

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
YouTube
My skype is bradypliler I won't be able to skype right now since I am in class, then I have work after I'm done with my classes. I'm free tomorrow though. Just hit me up on skype and tell me what you want on the site and I can put together a demo site for you.
ok thnx