Tech New, just like everyone else! And hello ;-)

ProxyGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Why hello! I'm new here and it'd be nice to know everybody that's here. Check out my info down below!

Your name: Proxy Gamer
(Optional) Where are you from?: St. Paul, Minnesota
(Optional) How old are you?: 19
How did you find Freedom!?: My neighbor actually referred me to this network!
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
Computer support, College, Networking security, and Gaming!

Why did you start YouTube? Me and a few buddies of mine decided to make a gaming channel for Battlefield! But later then changed our goal to include multiple games.
What kind of channel do you run?: My channel is a gaming channel with tech content as well. I am dedicated to making the channel popular and entertaining!
What kind of content do you upload? I usually upload funny trolling videos time to time, but when I'm not, I like to make guides and how to videos!
When do you upload?: I have yet to upload a recent video because of classes, but I plan on uploading some trolling videos very soon ;)
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/digclan

I am very fortunate to have a custom channel name because I registered mine before they implemented a new username system!!

Reactions: monoman

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @ProxyGamer,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Your neighbour also happens to be into YouTube content creation and recommends Freedom!? I think that's really cool actually. :D Is your neighbour also a partner?

You should consider visiting the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already! It's a great sections for gamers to connect, I also find that it's sometimes motivating to know what some others are going through on their channels.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: ProxyGamer