Educational New to this forum

InformationGuy

Rising User
Sep 17, 2017
Georgia, USA
YouTube
Infoguy36
Hi everyone,

My name is Patrick (aka Information Guy) and I was born and raised in Georgia. I always had a passion inside of me to spread knowledge to others. Fortunately, YouTube is that vehicle to spread that knowledge.

My channel focuses on providing knowledge in the areas of traits of success, financial independence, passive income, movies, sports, etc. I typically upload videos weekly.

Thank you for accepting me on this forum and I look forward to spreading knowledge.

Knowledge is Power.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi everyone,

My name is Patrick (aka Information Guy) and I was born and raised in Georgia. I always had a passion inside of me to spread knowledge to others. Fortunately, YouTube is that vehicle to spread that knowledge.

My channel focuses on providing knowledge in the areas of traits of success, financial independence, passive income, movies, sports, etc. I typically upload videos weekly.

Thank you for accepting me on this forum and I look forward to spreading knowledge.

Knowledge is Power.
Welcome to the Community :)

And indeed as you say 'Knowledge is Power' :)

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Welcome to the forums. I've personally always enjoy the information channels, be it histories to theories.
Good luck in growing your channel.