VLOG New Vlogger in College

Charles Thiel

New User
Nov 10, 2015
Hey Youtubers,

I have always loved watching videos on Youtube ever since I was in Junior High. I wasn't until my inspiration and family/friend support I started to vlog everyday about my college life. I try to keep things fresh, entertaining, but informational. I always leave my viewers with something to take away: The quote of the day. I would love to get to know my audience while you get to know me as well. Your view, subscribe, and comments lead me one more step to my dream. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCekTPeuahFVGxxXJvI7ALnQ

Reactions: RyanSellers

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Charles Thiel,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I think it's really nice how you aim to give your viewers something to take away at the end of each video. I think I'd watch your vlogs just for that! :p I've considered vlogging of some form for a while as well now and have been wondering, what is the biggest obstacle you've come by in doing your vlogs so far?

Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself so we can catch a glimpse of what to expect in the vlogs, I'm sure the community would like to get to know you better! You can refer to the introduction template if you need some ideas to start with.

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
How's it going man? Welcome to Freedom :) Could never finish a vlog to save my life for some odd reason, but good to see another college Youtuber around here! :D One of the toughest things ever trying to find time to Youtube and balance out college, but persevere we must tho! Hopefully your time management skills are light years ahead of mine x)

Anyways man, I hope you enjoy the forums and all! Ask around if you need help with anything since there's quite a few options in this network. We're a friendly bunch around here so don't think twice ;) Have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Reactions: Danny