Comedy NEW!

Raihan Ahmed

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys! My name is Raihan. I've been with freedom for some time but it took me a while to integrate Youtube into my business plan so everything fits perfectly. Now that everything is set in motion I will be more active on the forums! I posted my first official video today! Please tell me what you guys think! I look forward to hearing from you.

Your name: Raihan Ahmed
Where are you from?: Bangladesh but I live in Los Angeles
How old are you?: 23
How did you find Freedom!? I did my research.
What made you join our forums?: In order to grow it helps to have a community of creators.
What are your hobbies?: filming
What is your favorite food? anything and everything
Why did you start YouTube? To share my passion
What is your biggest dream? Lamborghini in 3 years.
What kind of channel do you run?: shorts, skits
What kind of content do you upload? Comedy
When do you upload?: Tuesdays and Thursdays
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnkTmX8ebg-ovSFl4v-NDzw

A little about myself: I am a 23 year old business man from Los Angeles, I started off working in the film industry but I found myself on the wrong side of the camera. I wanted to act and direct, but I was stuck managing the movie/TV sets. I quit my job and went straight into business. Now it is on auto pilot so I am no longer needed at the office 24/7. I decided to get into YouTube because my passion is film making. Sadly to grow a following I need to make small comedy skits. Once I have a following I plan on doing short films and eventually get back in the film industry as a director/actor/producer. Tyler Perry kind of deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi @Raihan Ahmed

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Please tell us more about yourself, you can edit your post and follow this template for reference.

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Learn how to add a link to your channel below your signature here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Raihan Ahmed,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Nice video, the quality is good and seeing this as your first video shows much effort and promise in your channel. :) Like @Row said above, please tell us a bit more about yourself now that we know about your channel!

I'm glad to hear that you're going to be active on the forums. I'd recommend checking out some of the discussion sections first, perhaps you'd enjoy the "General" discussion section!

Click here to view the discussion sections!

I look forward to seeing you around!

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
Glad to see another one being part of the family, now, try to keep on new videos based on new threads, actualize yourself every day you can if you gonna make comedy, because making fun of problems in order to better up, is a good way to see life