Educational Oddities, Gaming, Blathering - Architype Incorporated

The Curator

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
AInc Cental
YouTube
Hello, i'm the Curator. I say words. Occasionally I adjoin those words to odd, intriguing and peculiar items that I like to show off and on other occasions I do it to games. I've been working on my channel for 3 years and have only amassed 41 subscribers so far, trying to get more. I'm based in the UK and do videos with my friends on occasion. Presently I only do the one scheduled video at 2130 GMT every sunday.

I located Freedom via a newtubers subreddit and was recently added to the Aura Network. I rather hope to have a fairly well known channel, maybe a couple of thousand subs, that'd be nice. I'd really apperciate if you gave my ramblings a look.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs0nZw2xw4noz-m9jC_vj1g

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Words are awesome, if I didn't have words, I'd be speechless!

Hopefully everything goes smoothly for you on here Curator. If you can manage to work alongside the sweet & fun people here, you'll be set in happiness ^^

The Curator

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
AInc Cental
YouTube
Words are awesome, if I didn't have words, I'd be speechless!

Hopefully everything goes smoothly for you on here Curator. If you can manage to work alongside the sweet & fun people here, you'll be set in happiness ^^

Many thanks, forgive the delay in response, been a tad occupied

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
My content is fairly... atypical, especially if someone happens to be looking for an LPer or the like for example, likely one of the reasons i'm struggling for exposure

it will take a while but its different ! so can end up being great !

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

..iiinteresting..

The Curator

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
AInc Cental
YouTube
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

..iiinteresting..
Well, I haven't alot to offer but I promise to help where I can

Reactions: Chronamut