Saddest Death?

MrDorkey82

Rising User
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys I got a question, what video game character was the saddest death for you? Mine was Lee from the Walking Dead or Dom from Gear of War.

Fluxxiee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2015
YouTube
Honestly the ending of MGSTPP was prettying touching. Teared up towards the end. I've never done that with any video game before.

NuriGames

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2015
Spain
YouTube
Personally, I think that there is one typical death in videogames (and films, books,etc) that is the one of the best friend of the main character. I've cried with all kind of this deaths but the dead of Tanaka from Medal of Honor Rising Sun was the saddest one to me.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Final Fantasy X ... although not sure if you can really consider it a death. But close enough. XD

8-Bit-Relic

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 17, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Mass Effect 1 and 2 did a great job to make you feel attached to all the characters and you really like most of them with all their issues.
However, in Mass Effect 3 YOU have to decide between them. f.e. Tali is forcing you to a decision between her and Legion. Either Tali commits suicide or she is stabbing Legion in the back.
This is just one example in which you have to decide who shall live and who has to die. These decisions were actually hard and not a click and strategic calculations like in other games.

Mr Teamguy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2015
YouTube
Mass Effect 3 , The long Journey ends and Shepard sacrifices with the sad as hell theme song . Everybodie bashes the ending , but that ending gave me a tear in my eye (i really role play while playing those kind of games) I never get sad .. From anything , even my dog died on my 18 birthady / the say day i got in to the hosital and my computer broke . I didn't cried when my best friend stabed himself (that was real) I didin't cried when my grandmother/grandfather died . And the game made a tear from my eye , so what does that make the game to me . Majestic / Masterpiece / Best story / and that was the ending just for my journey ...