How To Sami Mian

Hello!
What's up guys, my name is Sami!

On my channel, I upload commentaries,tutorials, YouTube tips, life stories, advice videos & more !
I love entertaining you guys, as well as helping you make the most out of what you do!
I try my best to upload quality content all the time and I am always looking for ways to improve myself.
If you enjoy what you see and wish to stay updated, feel free to subscribe and to connect with me!
Your support means me a lot!

SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIVsxYzsJMD-aROHK88dO0g

Thanks for staying around in your precious time.
Sami Mian. ✌

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @Sami Mian,

Welcome to Freedom!! I'm glad that you introduced yourself on our forums but could you please tell us more about yourself? You can use the template here to help yourself. You may edit the thread when you feel like you're ready. I cannot wait to see the updated thread!

Thanks! ;P

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Sami Mian,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I like and often watch videos that fall into all the categories that you've listed above. Constantly improving yourself is an essential part of doing stuff in the creative world, I'm glad to see that you recognize that!

I had a quick look at your channel and couldn't find any life story videos! I often enjoy watching these. I can also see that you have only recently begun uploading videos so I'm wondering when you will post your first life story video and if we can perhaps get a hint as to what it will be about. :p

I look forward to seeing you around, keep up the good work!

T

theentertainmentguy

Welcome to the Freedom! I hope your channel will be very helpful for us.

Hi @Sami Mian,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I like and often watch videos that fall into all the categories that you've listed above. Constantly improving yourself is an essential part of doing stuff in the creative world, I'm glad to see that you recognize that!

I had a quick look at your channel and couldn't find any life story videos! I often enjoy watching these. I can also see that you have only recently begun uploading videos so I'm wondering when you will post your first life story video and if we can perhaps get a hint as to what it will be about. :p

I look forward to seeing you around, keep up the good work!
I am so sorry bro!
I am actually new on youtube and i am good at tutorials so i decided to do them first.[DOUBLEPOST=1446156442][/DOUBLEPOST]HAHAHAHAHA!
Your channel looks great! Always in need of a couple tutorials :)
You will find great tutorials from my channel ;)(y) (Y)[DOUBLEPOST=1446156527][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Freedom! I hope your channel will be very helpful for us.
It must be ;):):p[DOUBLEPOST=1446156579][/DOUBLEPOST]Thnkx for
Hey @Sami Mian,

Welcome to Freedom!! I'm glad that you introduced yourself on our forums but could you please tell us more about yourself? You can use the template here to help yourself. You may edit the thread when you feel like you're ready. I cannot wait to see the updated thread!

Thanks! ;P

Reactions: Danny