Gaming Small channel looking to work with others to grow

Jack Ryan

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 20, 2015
Our channel is Alleywaygames my name is Jack and I run it with my best friend Johnny

We started YouTube because we enjoyed all the ridicules moments we have while playing games and we wanted to share it with as many people as we could.

We run a gaming channel, we try to be well rounded and play as many games as we possibly can. We play what is popular and what we find fun. We also listen to the viewers to see what they want.

We try to upload once or twice a week usually on the weekends.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/alleywaygames

We hope you guys enjoy what you see and ask that you leave suggestions on how we could better ourselves. We thank you for the support and as always.

Please remember to like, subscribe, and stay out of jail.

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I think that your channel has great content and great quality , but the only thing missing there is the consistency in the commentary plus the graphics :D , and by that i mean that sometimes you just go mute , and i think you should work on that because i think that you can be a really awesome commentator , or else you can just point out the highlights of the video :D, and for the graphics , i think that you should upgrade them in the near future because it important to have good graphics that reflect some great impression about your channel , and especially the thumbnails which are searchable :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU GUYS! :D and really good job! :D