Brandon Woodard

Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys I am Snarfimus and let me answer this template

Your name: Snarfimus

Where are you from?: USA

How old are you?: 30

How did you find Freedom!? Youtube

What made you join our forums?: Too recruit a team and become huge on Youtube.

What are you hobbies?: Making videos and being goofy, going to the gym and making people laugh!

What is your favorite food? Hot wings.....duh

Why did you start YouTube? I was diagnosed with a disease that is life threatening, and my friends told me I should do this because of my voice and every believe I can become big. So I am going to dedicate the rest of my life trying to make others happy and also try and make them laugh at the best of my ability's.

What is your biggest dream? To become big on youtube so I can do wonderful things for people, fill community shelves up. Donate to help fight diseases, and by watching my videos make people happy and forget the sad things bothering them.

What kind of channel do you run?: It is a gaming channel that I am still discovering!

What kind of content do you upload? Mostly random games, and so far only 1 lets play.

When do you upload?: I work full time so usually late at night, around 1am ish

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPR825Fz_XN9K-QdxGWT6CA

Again I am looking for a TEAM! People that just want to photoshop, or edit, or anything that goes into this. want to make it as bad as YOU do! Add me and start working with me!!!

Reactions: xCaliMurda

xCaliMurda

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2015
New Jersey
YouTube
Hey @Brandon Woodard

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Glad to see you joined us here at Freedom! rather than other partnerships, you will be glad you picked Freedom!
I was reading your introduction and I think it is awesome you started YouTube for such a reason, I hope you get somewhere big one day ! I'm going to be subscribing for sure and if you want to subscribe to me, feel free :)

I saw you're looking for a team, I current do Photoshop and some video editing. I'm not the best but I could try to make something for you if you want. If you have Skype contact me, it's xCaliMurda.

Hope to see you around the Forums :)