VR Still looking for people to join us.

X3 & Friends

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 6, 2015
YouTube
Hey me and my friends run a channel called X3 & Friends. We want to add more people so we can have more fun and create more content.

We have 4 people so far, 2 of us are music producers and dj's. 1 of us often plays video games, the 4th member is a "Weeb".

We have more people who guest star sometime but we need someone a bit more permanent and available.

We aren't looking for anyone specific, it's more of a bring your own skills to the group and we'll see where we go from there. We are a very versatile channel, and we ALSO do a podcast every Friday night at 12AM CST.

We also sometimes have events such as last week we hosted a 24 hour live stream to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness. We stayed awake for a full 24 hours and had many planned activities such as live djing, games like Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes, and much more we did that day.

All that we ask for is that you have a sense of humor, can handle JOKING insults, and be talkative but not too obnoxious. Please include your name, age, hobbies, skills, and a little bit about yourself and your personality. Maybe even a story of something cool you did once. :)

Gl33D

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 2, 2015
Hey man!
i would love to join you man it seems Pretty fun
Im 14
I Do alot of Computer Repairs and builds in my area
Im also a brony so theres that you can make fun of xD (Dont worry im used to it by now xD)
I Also PC game alot i also Travel quite a bit (Lots of holiday Vlogs to come on my channel xD)
Im just a funny guy to be around really im from the UK so i will need to check times for the podcast thing if its too early i might have to miss out some days if thats ok?
If your up to it then hit me a email at [email protected]

DaMeenie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2015
YouTube
DaMeenie
My name is Brayden, I'm 18 and 13 days, I like playing video games and just talking with people, I don't have many skills but ive been told I can be funny every once in a while... I'm a pretty laidback guy with little expectations. this one time a cooked minute rice in 58 seconds

my skype is esquivalient so hit me up sometime! :)