Tales of Zestiria Ending (Spoilers)

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
For those who had played and finished the game, what do you guys think about the ending?
As for me, I did not like the ending much. Like the people you want to save cannot be saved.
Mikleo didn't had a chance to bond with his Mother Muse...You can't save your Gramps, can't bring back Dezel even though there is a Skit on where..He and Zavied are together..Rose died in old age and didn't reunite with Sorey..Then there is Edna's brother..no way you can save him too..Not to mention, Alisha is not even on the last few cutscene..

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
Oh wow... that sounds kinda sad...
Yeah and Sorey has to Sleep X amount of hundred of years,being the vessel of Mauteus. Till all the Malevolence will be purge from the land. So basically, all the people he knew when he wakes up are gone..Except his best friend Mikleo and the other Seraph. In the last scene cut scene, when long haired Mikleo will about to fall. Sorey grab his arm..and thats that...

The Story is so so, because most of the time line is messed up..Like the writer who wrote the book which is the Seraph before Sorey..His name is Micheal, and he wrote it like couple of hundred years right..But then you later found out, Sorey is from the same village and time line as Micheal..Which does not make sense, because if you look at Sorey he is about 15-18 years old. Then there is Lailah which is said made the Oath to become the Prime Lord of the Sword..She mention on the Skits..She did the Oath like 10 years ago...which does not make any sense..Because she is the Seraph of Micheal..

I kinda feel disappointed how the story timeline does not match up..Then the ending was sad and so so..
If you will ask me to rate it..it will be 7.5 or 8.0 out of 10 .