hina

New User
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Hi guys my name is Hina. I have recently started a youtube cooking channel. I have a lot of Pakistani-Indian food recipes on my channel. The recipes are very easy to follow. I will introduce my self a little. I am someone who is living with Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis nice I was 10. I'm 30 years old. I have had all had 9 major surgeries in past 15 years. I became an ultrasound tech in 2010. I have to stop working because I have to get my ankles replaced. It took me 3 years to get both ankles totally replaced. When I was ready to back to work they ask me what I have been doing for last 3 years. I say I have had back to back to back surgeries. And nobody calls me back. I guess it sounds good when you say back to back to back about your championships. Well I was kind of giving up on life when I came across youtube and saw a lot of videos. I always loved cooking, so I thought why not share my recipes. I started doing that and realize how much I enjoy cooking, making a video and editing. It help me to relax and use my energy and talent on a platform where I don't need experience or I won't be rejected just because I m sick or have chronic illness.
I would really appreciate if you guys go ahead and check out channel.
Here is the link to my channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq9UWycxjHA6OZplTLWZGWg

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome Hina! :) Wow I haven't seen a cooking channel around here in ages! Thanks for bringing more variety to the Freedom Family :D In a little more serious note though, I'm sorry to hear of the medical issues you've had to deal with over the years. I have a few family members in the medical profession so the condition of Rheumatoid Arthritis, and just Arthritis in general, are no strangers to my ears. Recovering from one surgery can be a lengthy process, but to know you've had to endure so many in a span of 15 years really just leaves me speechless. I'm glad though that Youtube has given you a creative way to share your talents with the rest of the world, and I hope Freedom can make this experience of yours an even better one as you move forward :]

Uh, I'm actually supposed to be at my Chem lab in like 10 minutes but rest assured I will stop by your channel as soon as I can! :) I always wanted to try cooking at least a little bit so maybe this'll help me get a one-up on my friends when I transfer this Fall x) Best of luck with everything Hina, and have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

hina

New User
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Welcome Hina! :) Wow I haven't seen a cooking channel around here in ages! Thanks for bringing more variety to the Freedom Family :D In a little more serious note though, I'm sorry to hear of the medical issues you've had to deal with over the years. I have a few family members in the medical profession so the condition of Rheumatoid Arthritis, and just Arthritis in general, are no strangers to my ears. Recovering from one surgery can be a lengthy process, but to know you've had to endure so many in a span of 15 years really just leaves me speechless. I'm glad though that Youtube has given you a creative way to share your talents with the rest of the world, and I hope Freedom can make this experience of yours an even better one as you move forward :]

Uh, I'm actually supposed to be at my Chem lab in like 10 minutes but rest assured I will stop by your channel as soon as I can! :) I always wanted to try cooking at least a little bit so maybe this'll help me get a one-up on my friends when I transfer this Fall x) Best of luck with everything Hina, and have an awesome day! - Brandon

View attachment 13193
Thank you so much for writing such a sweet comment. And I will really appreciate if you check out my channel and subscribe. People like you help me do what I do. Some time encouraging words like these help me so much and give me so much positive energy. So big thanks and I hope u all the best in life and chem lab :D

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming

Wolvo

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
Thats such a good idea! I never know what to make for dinner because i always want to try new stuff but dont know what to try so maybe now ill look at your channel and see what looks good and what i should make!