Gaming Trap music/Gaming channel

Snailgodgames

New User
Oct 27, 2015
YouTube
Hello everyone

My name is snailgod I'm from Colorado, USA and I'm 24 years old. I found Freedom through a YouTube search. I joined the forums to see what people think of my videos because I have no feedback at all considering I started a couple days ago. My hobbies include making music and video gaming. I started my YouTube channel to get my music out there and see what people think. My biggest dream right now is to be a music producer. My channel is part free music and part gaming. My videos include minecraft, outlast, and rocket league so far. With a highlight video showcasing my newest song. Let me know what you think. I make 100% of my work and own all of it. Right now my biggest hurdle is going to be getting my channel out there. Once people know about it I think I will have a big chance for a following. Let me know if your interested in collaborating in any way. Here is my channel link let me know what you think of my channel.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCKqzHhpoD99YwluCFhysnxQ

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Snailgodgames,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Video gaming is a hobby of mine as well! I think the fact that you produce music is pretty cool. :)

I also like to play Minecraft and make videos with it although I haven't uploaded much recently. What are some of your favourite activities to do within Minecraft? I myself enjoy playing Super Smash Mobs and The Bridges on servers, especially with friends it's a lot of fun.

Drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already! There is also a "Minecraft" section nested there but is currently unavailable due to maintenance, there will be improvements made there. In the mean time, feel free to talk about Minecraft, Outlast, Rocket League and more over there!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

Also if you're interested in collaborating with other members of the community, look no further than the "Collaborate/Meetup" section, there you can create/find a thread and have something organized efficiently.

Click here to visit "Collaborate/Meetup"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: Snailgodgames

xCaliMurda

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2015
New Jersey
YouTube
Hey @Snailgodgames

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I too love gaming and produce some beats of my own. I currently am using FL Studio 12 and Logic Pro 9 to produce my beats. I started making beats about two years ago and I really enjoy it. I haven't released anything yet but I plan on making a YouTube channel committed to only my music. I also have a Gaming YouTube channel if you want you could check it out. You will definitely get somewhere if you try hard enough, also keep up the music if you're like me I'm sure you have fun time making it ! Hope to see you around man.

Reactions: Snailgodgames

Snailgodgames

New User
Oct 27, 2015
YouTube
Hello 41Danny1

Thanks for the reply back. I mostly play on ps4 so nothing special besides a plastic texture pack. I can't get enough of farming for some reason lol. I'm a bit inexperienced with streaming as I've only been making videos for a couple days now. I have a regular job and everything so streaming everyday is hard, but thanks for the reply again, and I'll be over on those forums soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1445920615][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey xCaliMurda

Thanks for replying! I've been producing music for around three years now and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I think giving away my music will help me grow faster and pairing that with a gaming channel I think will be a unique thing. I think with just a little exposure I can really get things going and I already make music all the time. With all these tracks just laying around I might as well use it some way.

Anyway I use ableton live 9 and various synths or vsts. Thanks for the post and whenever you get a chance take a look at my song and see if you want to remix it or anything.

Last edited:

Snailgodgames

New User
Oct 27, 2015
YouTube
Thanks TwilightPrinze for the info let's see if this worked.[DOUBLEPOST=1445961461][/DOUBLEPOST]Well it showed up in my older posts lol

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hello 41Danny1

Thanks for the reply back. I mostly play on ps4 so nothing special besides a plastic texture pack. I can't get enough of farming for some reason lol. I'm a bit inexperienced with streaming as I've only been making videos for a couple days now. I have a regular job and everything so streaming everyday is hard, but thanks for the reply again, and I'll be over on those forums soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1445920615][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey xCaliMurda

Thanks for replying! I've been producing music for around three years now and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I think giving away my music will help me grow faster and pairing that with a gaming channel I think will be a unique thing. I think with just a little exposure I can really get things going and I already make music all the time. With all these tracks just laying around I might as well use it some way.

Anyway I use ableton live 9 and various synths or vsts. Thanks for the post and whenever you get a chance take a look at my song and see if you want to remix it or anything.
Oh, the PlayStation 4 looks like a great console, it's on my wish list for next year (hopefully I'll get around to picking one up.) :D

Looking forward to your presence on the forums!

Snailgodgames

New User
Oct 27, 2015
YouTube
Yea the PS4 is pretty cool. From what I've been hearing is the Xbox one will do the same thing but I guess it's a little slower because it can have a bunch of apps open at once.

Thanks for the response NannarAirCraft and yup I've been on here for maybe 3 days and have talked to more people on here than on Reddit lol.

Hello NoDragonsPlz thanks for the support and yup I live in Colorado Springs and I'll give ya a sub on YouTube and I'm totally down with collaboration. I've only been at this for a week or so but I'm more than willing to learn whatever I can. I don't know much about collaboration within the YouTube community, but like I said I can learn.

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Yea the PS4 is pretty cool. From what I've been hearing is the Xbox one will do the same thing but I guess it's a little slower because it can have a bunch of apps open at once.

Thanks for the response NannarAirCraft and yup I've been on here for maybe 3 days and have talked to more people on here than on Reddit lol.

Hello NoDragonsPlz thanks for the support and yup I live in Colorado Springs and I'll give ya a sub on YouTube and I'm totally down with collaboration. I've only been at this for a week or so but I'm more than willing to learn whatever I can. I don't know much about collaboration within the YouTube community, but like I said I can learn.
For sure. I'm in Denver