Service Request Trickster's Channel Art and Logo!

Feb 5, 2016
Hello, people who have mastered the skill of art! The Trickster of Electricity here, to tell you that I am now looking for a channel logo and art that fits the SPIRIT of the channel! Here's the basic gist of it:

Logo - This is the simple one, a blue background of a storm and a red lightning bolt with a green and yellow jester hat. This is the reason: Blue, red, green and yellow are my TOP 4 favorite colors. Plus, jester hat, and lightning bolt...should be obvious.

Art- NOW THIS IS WHERE IT GETS TRICKY.
It should show some of my favorite game and anime characters in the battlefield, standing side-by-side alongside me. Put in ANY JoJo protagonist, Tohru Adachi from Persona 4, and Venom Snake from MGSV in the left of me, and to the right, Jhin from League of Legends in his High Noon Skin, Lucina and Robin from Fire Emblem: Awakening (specifically a Robin with black hair), and Gintoki Sakata from Gintama, all with badges of a red lightning bolt somewhere in their apparel. And at the center is my character, which will have an average build, yet his outfit...truly ridiculous.

One of his eyes should have the logo inside it, or make it an eyepatch, I'm not too picky. Then, he wears a trench coat with underneath, a tanktop with the words "Keep On Shockin'" written on it, colored in blue and red. Then he wears just regular jeans, and leather shoes...plain. But what's interesting is what he's doing in the shot.

In the shot, as everyone readies on their battle poses, he readies up as well, drawing one of his DUAL katanas that project lightning and pointing down at the unseen enemies on one hand, and on the other, one of his DUAL M1911 pistols, raising it up to his head in a pre-shooting stance, all with a grin on his face.

I told you it was gonna be tricky, wasn't I?

Here's how you can contact me: [email protected]
I'm not impatient, I can wait for a perfect design. So yeah...it'd be appreciated!