Gaming Upcoming Gaming Channel

Anil Sadhu

New User
Oct 28, 2015
Hey Guys! My Name Is Anil (Aka: GeneralBones) And I've Been Wanting To Start A YouTube Career/Hobby For A Long Time Now And I Finally Can With A Custom PC That Just Barley Passes The Requirements For Recording/Streaming Some Games. So Here Is Some Stuff About Me:

- Love Gaming
- From NYS
- Found Freedom By Searching Up "Best YouTube Partners"
- What Made Me Join The Forums Was That I'm Looking For People To Game With Me On The Weekends And Sometimes On Weekdays After 6:30
- My Hobbies Include Gaming, Building, Riding ATVs (Haven't Riden A Dirt Bike But I Want To), And Hanging out with Friends
- I Started YouTube Because I Just Really Like Gaming And Kinda Showing Off The Cool Things That Happen In Games
- Simulation, Sandbox & Survival Are My Favorite Genres Of Games
- Some Favorite Games Are Minecraft, Gmod, Robocraft, Unturned, Rocket League & GTA V (I Need To Get This Sometime In The Future)
- My Biggest Dream Is To Have The Best Friends Ever, Not Necessarily Alot But Good, Reliable Friends Are Better Than A Whole Bunch Of Unreliable Ones
- My Channel Will Be A Gaming Channel But I Might Do Other Things Here And There Once I Get A Go Pro
- I Will Upload Withing 1 Or 2 Days Of Recording The Gameplay
- Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGqopQWc75UiJxfuebO6Fcg
There Isnt Much On My Channel Now Just Some Test Things But I'm Looking For Some Friends To Game With Me Right Now And When I Do Find The Right People, I Should Be Uploading A Bunch. (This Thread Was Created Using The Guild Lines Of Kan, Which Could Be Found Here)

Last edited: