Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
I haven't had time to look it through, must say all this stuff I'm hearing about Freedom really seems to be a load of haters instead of factual

Well, I have grown through Freedom! I started here with only 13 subs and 2,000 views. Over 1,115 subs and 103k views later, I think I have grown XD

A lot of people expect to join a network and just grow, but that doesn't happen. You don't grow by just joining YouTube. You grow utilizing the tools given to you :) Freedom! gives you A LOT of tools, and that's what has helped me grow :)

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
I use one from Position Music called Salvation Code by the artist Scandroid. I felt it suited the theme of my channel.

Reactions: Hail Kira

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
My favorite right now is Position Music... they have some really good tracks for us to use, which I use for trailers, and epic edited music video type stuff... but I also use some tracks from epidemic sound when I'm just looking for background type music...

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
My favorite right now is Position Music... they have some really good tracks for us to use, which I use for trailers, and epic edited music video type stuff... but I also use some tracks from epidemic sound when I'm just looking for background type music...

I agree, Position music is my favorite as well.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
I haven't used Position music, but I might in the future :)

They are good, but it can be hard sometimes to find something to use because it can be too good at times. A lot of the music is meant for professional trailers and movie promos. Doesn't suit youtube videos much.