Gaming What's Up Fellow Drunkards!

DrunkBrosGaming

New User
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys, we are DrunkBrosGaming (Cena and Clegane), and we are pleased to meet you all! We are two guys who enjoy playing games, and of course, getting rather drunk while doing so. Having played games for most of our lives (though one is significantly better than the other) we decided it may be funny to show off what we can do, especially when we do two players one controller!

We both remember how the idea came to us. We were doing a normal night of GT Drunken races, this time a three hour endurance one, with 15 cans of Guinness each. Within 1.5 hours, I had finished them all, with Clegane closely following at the 2 hour mark. Needless to say neither of us remember much after this point, which is a shame because I (cena) never win these things, but who knows what happens when we are drunk driving?!? So now we record and make sure, no matter how bad we get, we know what happened. Such as the other day during a recording session (involving Oddka and Jager) we invented our on rap/song... Watching that back was interesting!

Anyway, we would love to get to know you guys and find out what's going on in the world of Freedom! Hit us up with whatever, we are resourceful alcoholics (Over 18s only*), and let us get to know you!

Stay classy fellow drunkards and have a good one!
The Drunk Bros

*we accept bribes for u18s

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @DrunkBrosGaming,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community! It's very interesting to find a channel like this. I personally don't drink and I don't see myself being an alcoholic but this idea sounds amazing! Recording gameplay of you guys playing while drunk sounds really funny, I will definitely check this out! What other games do you guys play? Just driving? I'd love to see drunk GTA or something xD

DrunkBrosGaming

New User
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Hey @DrunkBrosGaming,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community! It's very interesting to find a channel like this. I personally don't drink and I don't see myself being an alcoholic but this idea sounds amazing! Recording gameplay of you guys playing while drunk sounds really funny, I will definitely check this out! What other games do you guys play? Just driving? I'd love to see drunk GTA or something xD

We are actually doing a dark souls play through right now, as it is one of our favourite games, however we are going to be uploading a GT part soon, but beforehand our Resident Evil playthrough will start (I think the idea is to have two playthroughs going, with a random type game (GT, GTA, Rocket League, ect,) uploaded in a 2-1-1 format (ds-res-rand))

Although Clegane hasn't played much GTA I feel drunk GTA would be amazing, especially some of the older games with full gore and slow mo cheats on! It's something we will definitely try and get up soon!

DrunkBrosGaming

New User
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Love your channel trailer man! im looking into doing a drunk video myself! Funny as hell! :D

Thanks man! We appreciate that so much :D We are looking at building a proper channel trailer once we have a lot more content ready, as currently it's only Res and Dark Souls... Soon enough there will be a lot more for us to choose from ;)

DrunkBrosGaming

New User
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community :D
Thanks man, hope to see a lot more of it in weeks to come!

Good stuff, love the idea!
Cheers man, really appreciate it!

Sounds like a great name for a channel haha, welcome to the Freedom forums Cena and Clegane!

Haha we both quite like it! Thanks man, we quite appreciate that! I'd love to stay and chat but 15 cans of Guinness (each) and a long endurance race is about to kick off!