YouTube
Your name: Ashley
(Optional) Where are you from?: Essex, UK
(Optional) How old are you?: 21
How did you find Freedom!? Through Youtube
What made you join our forums?: I got partnered
What are you hobbies?: Video Games
What is your favorite food? ANYTHING! LOL
Why did you start YouTube? A awesome hobby hoping to turn it into more over time.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To play video games for a living
What kind of channel do you run?: A gaming one
What kind of content do you upload? All different Games mainly FIFA
When do you upload?: Every Monday and Friday. Have a 9 - 5 which is 6 days a week so very hard to work on the youtube channel all the time.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/VOSSI46Gamingofficial

Whats up guys, The name's Ashley or Vossi 46, I started Youtube as a hobby and really to meet people who enjoy watching and playing games.

I found this website through youtube and decided to try and get partnered which i did. :) and wanted to find a place where people might watch and give feedback on my vids.

So if you wouldn't mind checking out my channel, I'd love to hear what you have to say

Thanks for reading this, and I hope to hear from you all very soon. :D

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @Vossi 46,

Welcome to the Freedom! Family lad! I see that you really like gaming, I really do too. I have a couple of gaming videos myself, they're always fun to do :p

What other games do you play? I am mainly playing Minecraft right now, I'm waiting for Star Wars Battlefront to release. That game looks really fun!

NannerAirCraft

Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2015
YouTube
NannerManCan
Hello @Vossi 46 welcome to our Freedom Family! I love seeing gamers join I don't personally play fifa but it looks like a blast! There's an amazing community here on the forums and I wish you luck in your youtube future! See ya around!

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

Wonderful job on your channel specially the graphics your good at those i guess :D , and also the content that you share is even AWESOMER , i just love those FIFA Channels they are mostly awesome all the time :D. However, you may need to loosin up a little bit , and add some energy to your gameplays because that is more engaging and fun to watch :D , and more importantly , you may wanna improve your audio because quality comes first whenever anybody click on the video :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN , AND GREAT JOB! :D

Vossi 46

New User
Oct 5, 2015
YouTube
Hey @Vossi 46,

Welcome to the Freedom! Family lad! I see that you really like gaming, I really do too. I have a couple of gaming videos myself, they're always fun to do :p

What other games do you play? I am mainly playing Minecraft right now, I'm waiting for Star Wars Battlefront to release. That game looks really fun!

Thank you for the message yeah i'm trying to get into some GTA but i'm also trying to do more PC Games. Just not sure which ones. :confused:

Hello @Vossi 46 welcome to our Freedom Family! I love seeing gamers join I don't personally play fifa but it looks like a blast! There's an amazing community here on the forums and I wish you luck in your youtube future! See ya around!

Thank you yeah i'll check out the rest of the forum when i get a chance ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1446049883][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the community. Hope you enjoy your experience here.

Thank you

Welcome to Freedom!
It looks like your subscribe button is having a little bit of an issue. Try THIS and it should fix it for you!

I've followed that, maybe i've done something wrong i'll check it. Thank you

Welcome To Freedom! :D

Wonderful job on your channel specially the graphics your good at those i guess :D , and also the content that you share is even AWESOMER , i just love those FIFA Channels they are mostly awesome all the time :D. However, you may need to loosin up a little bit , and add some energy to your gameplays because that is more engaging and fun to watch :D , and more importantly , you may wanna improve your audio because quality comes first whenever anybody click on the video :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN , AND GREAT JOB! :D

Thank you for the awesome feedback. I actually got someone else to do the graphics :cool: Your not the first person to mention the audio and also adding more personality to my videos, hopefully something i can work on over time. (y) (Y)

Reactions: Bryan