YouTube where is 2.0?

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
Several weeks ago we got a giant news dump that a new site and freedom points might be on the way. Promising it even to be released somewhere in october. Well it is now the last day of october and not only has the one who tweeted this left freedom but all information about this project stopped. So what happened where is 2.0? is it still coming or did freedom promise something again and not coming through again.

Reactions: Brent Cone

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
2.0 is still on the way, do not fear. Final preparations are under way, we are unable to give an exact date as to when it will be released, but I can assure you it is still coming :)
I just got a bit worried seeing we havent heard anything for weeks it would be great if would be informed a bit more ( I know you cant do anything about that but I still want t say it).

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
Yeah I feel like Freedom has been going downhill for a long time now & sort of..stopped?

I don't know, Nothing is happening anymore and everyone is disappearing! George.. Kan.. What's next?

I think it's time for Freedom to step up their game now before it's too late! :(

Anway, Happy Halloween everyone!

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
We understand the frustration and we are doing what we can assist. We are of course users of the same service you are so can see where your thoughts are coming from.

2.0 is still coming, we just ask for a little bit more patience (you have all been very patient already) while things are finalised :)

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Several weeks ago we got a giant news dump that a new site and freedom points might be on the way. Promising it even to be released somewhere in october. Well it is now the last day of october and not only has the one who tweeted this left freedom but all information about this project stopped. So what happened where is 2.0? is it still coming or did freedom promise something again and not coming through again.
Dont Worry 2.0 Is Being worked On So there Is No Problems On Release It Will Hopefully Be Released Between 11/1/15 11/30/15
(Dont Get Mad At Me If Im Wrong About The Release Date)

Reactions: GamerwithLyme

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
All good things come in due time. You don't want them to push product out that is bad like the Call Of Duty Franchise do you?