Offering Who wants a review

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
I can do a complete review of your channel (banner, avatar, thumbnails, titles, audio, intro and video quality) or look at something specific. Im bored, if you want a review link your channel. I will be honest about everything

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube

banner and avatar are ok. not to many complaints they're pretty simple and work fine enough.

your thumbnails need some work. the pictures you use for the thumbnail seems to be taken directly from the game so their low quality. and the stuff you do ad to the thumbnails dont help that much either, overall a bit uninteresting and you might have a hard time trying to get people to click on them.

watching your most recent video. ig before I do that imo your videos are to long. long videos from new/tiny channels are less likely to be clicked on.

its nice that you included the mods and stuff in your description, your tags/seo seem to be good, atleast for your most recent video

i think your intro's could maybe be shortened a bit but for the most part the commentary is fine. Maybe fluctuate your voice a bit more but no real complaints about the commentary.

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
banner and avatar are ok. not to many complaints they're pretty simple and work fine enough.

your thumbnails need some work. the pictures you use for the thumbnail seems to be taken directly from the game so their low quality. and the stuff you do ad to the thumbnails dont help that much either, overall a bit uninteresting and you might have a hard time trying to get people to click on them.

watching your most recent video. ig before I do that imo your videos are to long. long videos from new/tiny channels are less likely to be clicked on.

its nice that you included the mods and stuff in your description, your tags/seo seem to be good, atleast for your most recent video

i think your intro's could maybe be shortened a bit but for the most part the commentary is fine. Maybe fluctuate your voice a bit more but no real complaints about the commentary.

Yeah I know my thumbnails are not good and I need to work on them but it is just better than letting YouTube decide what it should be. For my long videos that is a problem in of itself you see I am a completionist let's player and I don't want to make shorter videos because that would make a lot more parts which I record in long seasons ranging from an hour to four hours.