Gaming Why Give Small Channels A Chance?

AverageGun

Your Average Gamer!
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
YouTube
New video! Let's take some time out of our day to try to watch something new and go outside of our box. Give other small channels a chance and you might be pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: Chazore13

NcrRangerGaming

Well-Known User
Apr 13, 2014
YouTube
Just finished watching your video on Networks, I completely agree with you about Freedom's Forums. My one piece of advice is if you have a large sub base, but not many views, don't sweat it! This is completely normal :) Just gotta work through it and cater to the people who are watching your videos!

Reactions: AverageGun

AverageGun

Your Average Gamer!
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
YouTube
I consider the fact that I've gained 4 subs in 2 videos to be somewhat impressive at such low numbers. Just gotta sit down and think about what type of funny stuff I want to do. I think I gotta get a nice balance between the funny comms and the serious comms and probably work on branching into some other fps for some added variety. I don't play well enough nor have the time to put up insane call of duty games that are going to get me noticed.

NcrRangerGaming

Well-Known User
Apr 13, 2014
YouTube
Yea, you will gain more subs than you do actual viewers, not something you can really fix but hey! It's still good. Hopefully you can grow your channel at a rate you like :)

Cheers!

Reactions: AverageGun

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Nice commentary @AverageGun!

Some people do look at the number of subscribers that a small channel has and it's unfortunate that happens. Some people (there was a discussion about this on our forums at one point) use the strategy of turning off the subscriber counter for the public and have reported success but I understand the inconvenience that it comes with (I don't use this strategy myself.)

With the quality of your videos, I'm sure your channel will start growing a whole lot faster once you get a few more people watching. :)

Keep up the good work, and get well soon! I'm a little sick myself haha.

AverageGun

Your Average Gamer!
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2014
YouTube
Nice commentary @AverageGun!

Some people do look at the number of subscribers that a small channel has and it's unfortunate that happens. Some people (there was a discussion about this on our forums at one point) use the strategy of turning off the subscriber counter for the public and have reported success but I understand the inconvenience that it comes with (I don't use this strategy myself.)

With the quality of your videos, I'm sure your channel will start growing a whole lot faster once you get a few more people watching. :)

Keep up the good work, and get well soon! I'm a little sick myself haha.

Well, thank you for the kind words. I don't think I have actually seen a mod post on anything I have put up. That is kinda cool. I imagine you guys tend to be super busy about stuff, but thanks for taking the time to check my channel out.

Reactions: Danny