Educational WillC

WillC

New User
Hi all, I am from Birmingham UK & I love wildlife,I stream in HD, foxes at night and birds and squirrels during daylight. I archive my footage on You Tube playlists when finished,this is normally once a day.I am totally against hunting as I believe those who mistreat animals for their own gratification will also treat their fellow human beings in a like manner.I stumbled upon Freedom browsing through You Tube and am just beginning to get the hang of it.

Reactions: George Collier

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi all, I am from Birmingham UK & I love wildlife,I stream in HD, foxes at night and birds and squirrels during daylight. I archive my footage on You Tube playlists when finished,this is normally once a day.I am totally against hunting as I believe those who mistreat animals for their own gratification will also treat their fellow human beings in a like manner.I stumbled upon Freedom browsing through You Tube and am just beginning to get the hang of it.
Wildlife sounds tranquil as heck, I'm not much of a camper myself. I'm glad that you're against hunting, I never really found the sport enticing at all, animals should be kept safe. I hope that you get more adjusted here as time goes on Will ^^

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I guess to widen my audience and introduce more people to my wildlife stream,especially foxes as they have a bad name within some communities.
I'm sure you can find some more people that are interested in your wildlife stream. Members here are mostly looking for tips, or to communicate with each other. Why do foxes have a bad name?

WillC

New User
I'm sure you can find some more people that are interested in your wildlife stream. Members here are mostly looking for tips, or to communicate with each other. Why do foxes have a bad name?
Some believe that they attack children and pets,which is not true.I have several videos where fox's and cats interact,but the cat always has the upper hand.PS I keep getting an error emblem on my posts ,bottom left hand side ,any ideas?

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Some believe that they attack children and pets,which is not true.I have several videos where fox's and cats interact,but the cat always has the upper hand.PS I keep getting an error emblem on my posts ,bottom left hand side ,any ideas?
I don't have a negative opinion about foxes in general, I'm surprised that people think that way. You posted your channel incorrectly in the subbox, you need to use your channel code, look where they tell you to paste it from ^^

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Something about nature is so hypnotic. The peace of it all and the order is just very comforting. I love listening to the sounds of everything while I camp, and the wildlife is also very captivating