Request Would Love To Receive Some Feedback!

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys!
I have been uploading videos for quite a while now and a few weeks ago I reached 50 subscribers and its a great feeling
Though I want you guys to review my channel and possibly give me feedbacks or maybe you can watch this video right here and give feedbacks accordingly
I am open up to honest reviews definitely but I really wanna know your side of viewing my channel as I am doing as much as I can from side

FuryHD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
Philippines
YouTube
Nice , the commentary/announcer is good. The problem is the intro it is long XD .. it is just people like me hate long intro.. it is my opinion

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Nice , the commentary/announcer is good. The problem is the intro it is long XD .. it is just people like me hate long intro.. it is my opinion
Well its not a channel intro its an intro of what you will be seeing in the episode

Flex Bormarr

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2015
Iowa
YouTube
Mixed emotions on this... video and voice quality is great. I like that you bring an actual human element into something WWE related. It would be really funny though if you went all out like old school announcers. "BAH GAWD HE'S GOT A FAMLEH"

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Mixed emotions on this... video and voice quality is great. I like that you bring an actual human element into something WWE related. It would be really funny though if you went all out like old school announcers. "BAH GAWD HE'S GOT A FAMLEH"
I want to add my own version of commentary and yes old school is great and probably the best but still its better to add your version instead of trying to sound like someone else