Educational Youtube Help

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around
You should update your banner and add social media to your channel. : 3

Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

All the best. : 3

Shiv

New User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around
You should update your banner and add social media to your channel. : 3

Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

All the best. : 3
Thanks do you know a way to get more people to just wander to your videos and maybe if they like them, they can sub and like the vid

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Good thumbnails are a good way to get subscribers. Another good idea is to use social media - Facebook, Twitter, ect. : 3 Also take part in answering comments, and taking part with the Freedom! family in the forums, and the Freedom! YouTube channel. : 3

VipFTW

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2015
YouTube
I need help on what type of content i post and some advice on what i need to improve
Well I suggest what you love to do, I play video games I love it, I record it and a lot of people like it to. Don't choose what other people say or like choose what you want to do and what you love to do. Remember its your channel do whatever you want.

Imagination is given