BATMAN ARKHAM CITY - Nightwing Wayne Manor Challenge Map

No comments have been found at this time

Details

Aug 4, 2017 at 7:11 AM
Posted by Anthony Smith
Batman Arkham City, Nightwing (Richard John "****" Grayson) in action on the Wayne Manor Challenge Map.

Batman Arkham City Playlist - Batman Arkham City (PS3) Stealth Guide with Commentary - YouTube

NIGHTWING DLC features Manor Armory, Main Hall & alternate Batman Animated Series (New Adventures) Skin! Bundle cost is 560 MS or 6.99 for PSN.

Robin gameplay with commentary -

Nightwing DLC Review! Nightwing plays similar to Catwoman and Robin. **** is more an acrobat in his combat techniques, so free flow combat is easier. He is also fast like Catwoman. While he doesn't have a lot of gadgets like tim, **** manages to send shock waves to his foes. He does this by using tazers at the end of his escrima sticks. He has no glide ability though and only 1 additional skin. Unlike the other characters, he has the ability to use darts to knock out his prey, using an FPS mode, that was pretty cool. Also like with Robin he is mute, which is a shame cause it would be nice to hear his witty one liners. All in all Nightwing rules you should DL him.

● Website - Welcome kwingreviews.com - BlueHost.com
● My Twitter - KwingsLetsPlays (@KwingsLetsPlays) | Twitter
● My Twitch - Twitch
● My Facebook - Kwing "The Real Game Master"
● My Instagram - The Kwings (@kwingsletsplays) • Instagram photos and videos
0     0     913