tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
I did a small thank you video, did a second video that announced the updates to my channel and still working on a montage

K Army Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 10, 2016
Caribbean
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Well I've already reached 100 subs but I did a small video in Fallout 4 where I used the console to spawn 100 Deathclaws and tried to survive as long as I could. I didn't last long but I did thank my subs at the end.
lol i like that idea XD i can bet it didnt last long lol GG[DOUBLEPOST=1480210604][/DOUBLEPOST]
I did a small thank you video, did a second video that announced the updates to my channel and still working on a montage
Nice i wanna do something new and unusual :p

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
When I reached that (almost 11 month's ago). I just made a video where I say thank you to my fans. That's already good enough ;)

Reactions: K Army Gaming

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
I'll just make a simple video by saying "Thank you" to those who have subscribed!

Not seeing worthy making any other video than simplicity video like that, cos if I were to do give away's, then people who aren't subbed will sub just to get free something.

BehindBars

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 8, 2016
YouTube
BehindBars88
people who aren't subbed will sub just to get free something.

I considered this when starting my giveaway, but that is somewhat avoidable by offering a prize that only appeals to your target viewers. Seeing as I'm a motorcycle related channel, I'm giving away motorcycle t shirts, so it's doubtful anyone with no interest in bikes will enter.

Just 6 more to 100 subs though :D

HatPeasyCat

Rising User
Nov 4, 2016
i would maybe like make a best of video where i show of the most funny moments and then d a thank you at the end (or the beginning) ;p

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
When I reached 100 subscribers I gave away my previous graphics card (an AMD R9 290) and announced it in a thank you video, where I sang about giving away the graphics card. The video was a lot of fun, and I figured instead of selling the card, I might as well see how well it would work as a giveaway item.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I passed 100 subscribers a while ago. While I certainly had the ability to give something away, I don't think it's worth doing much for 100 subscribers since, as I've proven in a video on the same topic, more than 4.85Million other channels have passed that value before me.

Personally, I don't feel like it's an actual achievement. I think I'll do a giveaway if there's ever a point where I gain 100 in a single day. That's momentus growth and worth celebrating.