Subscriber Milestone 100 Subs | 9K views | 34k Watchtime

Maru

Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
I started this channel exactly 1 month ago, on Feb 5 2016 and I didn't really set up a subs/views/watch time goal at the time. How could I? If I didn't even know how youtube works and what realistic goal I could set up for myself. So my first and only goal was to last 3 months and see how it goes.

This is the first month and I still don't know a lot about what healthy growth is but I feel very happy with the results I have right now and I think that if next month I achieve half of this, it'd be a success.

Thank you all, because a lot of you have given me great advice or simply supported me... all of which is equally important. To any new youtuber out there I can say: don't get crazy searching for subs. If your subscribers don't watch your content, is NOT worth it, you won't get recognized, you won't get money, you won't get anything.

Last edited:

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
I started this channel exactly 1 month ago, on Feb 5 2016 and I didn't really set up a subs/views/watch time goal at the time. How could I? If I didn't even know how youtube works and what realistic goal I could set up for myself. So my first and only goal was to last 3 months and see how it goes.

This is the first month and I still don't know a lot about what i healthy growth is but I feel very happy with the results I have right now and I think that if next month I achieve half of this, it'd be a success.

Thank you all, because a lot of you have given me great advise or simply supported me... all of which is equally important. To any new youtuber out there I can say: don't get crazy searching for subs. If your subscribers don't watch your content is NOT worth it, you won't get recognize, you won't get money, you won't get anything.
Congrats on 100! Being able to acquire 100 subs in only a months time is a very good growth rate, keep er' goin!