Subscriber Milestone 100 Subs and Counting

Ahithia14

Rising User
Dec 12, 2016
YouTube
Just Recently Hit 100 Subscribers, Now I aim to get 200 Subs.

Please Subscribe to help me get there.

Last edited:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Please do not use a milestone to advertise, however congratulations on 100 Subs.
100 subs is one of the hardest milestones to reach at first, now you will see some sudden and rapid growth.

I think your next milestone should not be 200, try pushing to 250!
Reason being, you are already at 128 subs and counting.

Please remove your link to your channel before your post gets reported and possibly removed.

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As Crazy Lawrence has said above, congratulations on reaching 100 subscribers :) Its always nice to see other channels continuing to grow and gain more followers such as yourself who, again as mentioned above, seem to have continued onto 128 already.

Ahithia14

Rising User
Dec 12, 2016
YouTube
Please do not use a milestone to advertise, however congratulations on 100 Subs.
100 subs is one of the hardest milestones to reach at first, now you will see some sudden and rapid growth.

I think your next milestone should not be 200, try pushing to 250!
Reason being, you are already at 128 subs and counting.

Please remove your link to your channel before your post gets reported and possibly removed.
As Crazy Lawrence has said above, congratulations on reaching 100 subscribers :) Its always nice to see other channels continuing to grow and gain more followers such as yourself who, again as mentioned above, seem to have continued onto 128 already.
Congrats on your milestone/achivement
Well done :)

Thanks for the support and feedback guys