PlatinumPurge

Well-Known User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2014
England
YouTube
PlatinumPurge
Hi, I'm looking to collab with people from Britain who have time to record. Not those who can only record certain time so from 6 -11pm would be nice. Bieng 16+ will be also quite decent, I do mostly gmod's videos.

MrDJSilva

Administrator
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Hi, I'm looking to collab with people from Britain who have time to record. Not those who can only record certain time so from 6 -11pm would be nice. Bieng 16+ will be also quite decent, I do mostly gmod's videos.
Congrats on 1k subs mate i remember with a old channel i had back in 2012 when i hit 1 k i was so happy :)
and you will meet wonderful people with ya journey once you hit this milestone :)

Krazy Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2015
YouTube
Would you join on PS4 minecraft I have anxiety tho trying to overcome it and help me channel grow

PlatinumPurge

Well-Known User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2014
England
YouTube
PlatinumPurge

TheFiveHive

TheFiveHive Gaming
Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2014
Bosnia and Herzegovina
YouTube

Hey man , We have close to 1k subs , and we are interested in some minecraft collaborations or League Of Legends , CSGO , or any F2P game out there , our channel : https://www.youtube.com/TheFiveHive
- If you are interested , contact us on our email : [email protected] , and we will give you our skype info , so we can plan recording time etc.

Have a nice day man