Did you check out my channel?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• No, ewl get away from me!

• Total voters

Hey guys i'm new to forums and i'm glad to tell you about myself! I'm not sure how I start this out, but I guess i'll start by telling you my name? My names Guchi and I'm almost 15 years of age. I was born in England, London, but my Mum is from India and my Dad is from Kenya, so am I a Kindian? I love making people happy so i decided YouTube is the place to be. I love seeing people smile and that's honestly why I Invested so much money to pursue YouTube.

I found out about Freedom while my best friend had joined it 1 month before me, he really got me into this roughly a year ago, but i never knew about forums. I could lie to you and say that I joined forums to be friendly, however that doesn't cut it for me, I joined the forums because I feel that I could potentially help smaller channels grow and grow my self a bit :). As a gamer you'd think we don't do much, although some of my hobbies include basketball, travelling the world, golf and the list goes on and on, but those are the main ones. I'm actually a member of my school basketball team so that's pretty cool!

I love food, to be honest I don't think we could live without it, but my favorite food would have to be Kebabs, they're just so damn beautiful.. In my stomach. My biggest dream is to hit 1,000,000 subscribers, I really look up to Ryan Higa from NigaHiga he's a true inspiration and has always cheered me up when I feel there is no hope left.

The content I upload is focused around gaming, games such as Mine craft, League Of Legends and Counter Strike: GO. I'm posting daily videos so do come join me on my adventure of YouTube. I'm a kid with a dream and I try to entertain. Lastly I would like to say, if you made it this far, THANK YOU! From the bottom of my heart I appreciate you!

Kind Regards - Guchi Nagi

Channel Link: Doesn't let me post it, but it should be on my profile.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey guys i'm new to forums and i'm glad to tell you about myself! I'm not sure how I start this out, but I guess i'll start by telling you my name? My names Guchi and I'm almost 15 years of age. I was born in England, London, but my Mum is from India and my Dad is from Kenya, so am I a Kindian? I love making people happy so i decided YouTube is the place to be. I love seeing people smile and that's honestly why I Invested so much money to pursue YouTube.

I found out about Freedom while my best friend had joined it 1 month before me, he really got me into this roughly a year ago, but i never knew about forums. I could lie to you and say that I joined forums to be friendly, however that doesn't cut it for me, I joined the forums because I feel that I could potentially help smaller channels grow and grow my self a bit :). As a gamer you'd think we don't do much, although some of my hobbies include basketball, travelling the world, golf and the list goes on and on, but those are the main ones. I'm actually a member of my school basketball team so that's pretty cool!

I love food, to be honest I don't think we could live without it, but my favorite food would have to be Kebabs, they're just so damn beautiful.. In my stomach. My biggest dream is to hit 1,000,000 subscribers, I really look up to Ryan Higa from NigaHiga he's a true inspiration and has always cheered me up when I feel there is no hope left.

The content I upload is focused around gaming, games such as Mine craft, League Of Legends and Counter Strike: GO. I'm posting daily videos so do come join me on my adventure of YouTube. I'm a kid with a dream and I try to entertain. Lastly I would like to say, if you made it this far, THANK YOU! From the bottom of my heart I appreciate you!

Kind Regards - Guchi Nagi

Channel Link: Doesn't let me post it, but it should be on my profile.

Welcome to the Family Bud, Very good Introduction mate, You have nice games you get there.