Subscriber Milestone 18 SUBS

avion davis

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 20, 2017
I was so happy when i found out i had 18 subs Thank you so much freedom for getting me here. Now i know people will say that my subs count is not that big but its big to me![DOUBLEPOST=1497985420][/DOUBLEPOST]hope everyone can appreciate me.

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Any subscriber milestone should be celebrated, as its an achievement to the content creator, and a reflection on their hard work and dedication. The only thing I will say we tend to encourage our users to not post milestones at random increments for example 18 subscribers or that and instead wait for 'reasonable' increments such as 20, 50 , 100 and so on. Just to stop the potential for people spamming this section after every sub / view.

Again congratulations and keep up the hard work :)

Bacon4Dayzz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Congratulations!
Any subscriber milestone should be celebrated, as its an achievement to the content creator, and a reflection on their hard work and dedication. The only thing I will say we tend to encourage our users to not post milestones at random increments for example 18 subscribers or that and instead wait for 'reasonable' increments such as 20, 50 , 100 and so on. Just to stop the potential for people spamming this section after every sub / view.

Again congratulations and keep up the hard work :)
Spamming the forums is my thing! ;)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
so i guess i cant post my 10 subs huh? :(

10 Subscribers is acceptable, since it is a regular milestone. For example;
10, 20, 25, 50, 75 and 100 and onwards with extra 0's are regular and deemed acceptable.
3, 32, 54, 68, 89 and 143 are irregular and do not prove to be a milestone.

These are examples and do not reflect anyone who may have infringed this rule previously.

PhoenixGC

New User
Jun 21, 2017
YouTube
ThePhoenixGC
Here's how i break it down. my first "which i just passed" is 100. Then I go to 500 (Half way to 1000)... then 1000.. then 5000... then 10,000. Idk, I prefer to break it down like that. I guess because each one of those should take roughly just as long to reach. I also enjoy a challenge so i tend to have lengthy milestones i guess haha