Forum Milestone 1k CREDITS #2

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys, i just earned my 1k credits.
How did i do it? Well ofcourse you must be very active on the forum. + I offered a service for credits (gfx/vfx) Normaly i did it only for money. (wich i still do now!).

So because i have hitted the 1k, i want to celebrate it with you guys! The first one who will comment on this post will get 1 piece of art for free! Awesome right?

;)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Congratulations for becoming second in the Forum Credit Challenge!
₡50 Credits have been transferred to your account.
Use them wisely and keep your eyes peeled for any new challenges that get released!

Reactions: ONE & JULLE

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
How did i do it? Well ofcourse you must be very active on the forum. + I offered a service for credits (gfx/vfx) Normaly i did it only for money. (wich i still do now!).

So because i have hitted the 1k, i want to celebrate it with you guys! The first one who will comment on this post will get 1 piece of art for free! Awesome right?

;)
Mr Price, you've only reached 1000 because I donated you 400 for you making my intro ;) Just thought I'd remind you :D Congratulations anyways! :)

Reactions: ONE & JULLE

Gus Holland

Feb 26, 2017
YouTube
HollandHammer

;)
Awesome job man! Keep being active and you'll hit 2k in no time haha

Reactions: Mr Price