Upload Milestone 2,0(43) Uploads

Fluffy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2014
California
YouTube
FluffysGames
According to YouTube, I joined on 01/20/2012, so 5 years is a good run. In terms of how it feels to me, I'm not entirely certain as to if it has felt like 5 years, or longer, or not as long.

In any case, it has been a wonderful adventure. I've been happy to take trips down memory lane by playing many of my old PS1-era favorites, and sharing the memories with other gamers my age, as well as sharing the experience with younger generations. It has also been a delight to provide what little support & guidance I can with some of my [very few] achievement guides.

Thanks for joining me along for the ride, and I look forward to many years more. ^^

Superhappyfunmathtime: 365.25 days in a year * 5 years = 1,826.25 days. So I've averaged a little more than 1 video per day over the last 5 years (2,043 / 1,826.25 = 1.118).

2043v.png

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
According to YouTube, I joined on 01/20/2012, so 5 years is a good run. In terms of how it feels to me, I'm not entirely certain as to if it has felt like 5 years, or longer, or not as long.

In any case, it has been a wonderful adventure. I've been happy to take trips down memory lane by playing many of my old PS1-era favorites, and sharing the memories with other gamers my age, as well as sharing the experience with younger generations. It has also been a delight to provide what little support & guidance I can with some of my [very few] achievement guides.

Thanks for joining me along for the ride, and I look forward to many years more. ^^

Superhappyfunmathtime: 365.25 days in a year * 5 years = 1,826.25 days. So I've averaged a little more than 1 video per day over the last 5 years (2,043 / 1,826.25 = 1.118).

View attachment 18374
Wow!!! Keep up the amazing work man! :)(y) (Y)

Reactions: Fluffy