Other Milestone 2 YEARS

SpaceMole

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
England
YouTube
February the 20th with mark 2 years since I initially created my current YouTube channel. As a result of that, I will be doing a Q&A, something that is quite generic for an anniversary, but something that I've never done. I'm afraid questions and feedback come quite rarely on my channel, so if some of you guys could send in your thoughts, that'd be great.

Admittedly, I've gained a grand total of 15 subscribers this year, after hitting 200 on the day of my 1 year anniversary. I can think of a number of reasons for this- the transition between my old and new PC took far too long (roughly 4 months), mock exams and a hectic lifestyle.
Despite this, the break I took really freshened my perspective. Before hand, I had that idiotic 'YouTube Career' kind of sensation- valuing views and subscribers far too much for my own good. Now these things don't mean anything to me; it's simply the quality of my content in which I create.

For these reasons (and due to exams) I only upload every one to two weeks, mainly focusing my videos on multiplayer content with my friends (such as CS:GO) or graphic design work including speed arts. I would like to upload more gameplay content such as Arma 3, but I am very limited in terms of my graphics card.

Please feel free to give any additional support as well as some questions.

Thanks,
SpaceMole