Other Milestone 20 Twitch Followers in a Month (with a catch)

KentMarionVG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2014
Philippines
YouTube
kentmarion_vg
Hey guysss, KentMarion here!

So in other news beside the YouTube-verse. I have started streaming through Twitch a month ago, and now, I did hit 20 followers! What I'm more amazed about is, I'm only streaming weekly, weekends primarily, twice a week!

upload_2017-10-1_8-39-40.png

So yup, I'm happy with getting this amount of followers early on, but in fact, I just created a streaming channel just to share some game play out there, as some kind of stress reliever, and some kind of outlet. Weekdays is where my stress heightens up, especially from work, I'm just glad that I get to have fun during my weekends too :)

I think that's all I'm about to share, I'm not really expecting to hit a big amount of followers for the next or so months, I just enjoy what I do, and I hope you guys enjoy too :)

So if ever you hang on Twitch, hope you could visit the channel and add me or follow me, I could use some collab and I think it would be more fun than doing solo streams from time to time :)

If you would like to visit, just click here. And I automatically upload my VODs on YouTube, so if you may want to check em out too, link is in my signature.

Have a great and fun day everyone! :)

KentMarion

Reactions: Row

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
W
Hey guysss, KentMarion here!

So in other news beside the YouTube-verse. I have started streaming through Twitch a month ago, and now, I did hit 20 followers! What I'm more amazed about is, I'm only streaming weekly, weekends primarily, twice a week!

View attachment 19509

So yup, I'm happy with getting this amount of followers early on, but in fact, I just created a streaming channel just to share some game play out there, as some kind of stress reliever, and some kind of outlet. Weekdays is where my stress heightens up, especially from work, I'm just glad that I get to have fun during my weekends too :)

I think that's all I'm about to share, I'm not really expecting to hit a big amount of followers for the next or so months, I just enjoy what I do, and I hope you guys enjoy too :)

So if ever you hang on Twitch, hope you could visit the channel and add me or follow me, I could use some collab and I think it would be more fun than doing solo streams from time to time :)

If you would like to visit, just click here. And I automatically upload my VODs on YouTube, so if you may want to check em out too, link is in my signature.

Have a great and fun day everyone! :)

KentMarion
Well done mate and Gratz! :)

Reactions: KentMarionVG