Entertainment 20 Year old girl gamer from Houston, TX

Karina Nunez

New User
Jun 10, 2017
Hey what's up you guys. My name is Karina Nunez. I started you tube about 7 months ago. I have an excessive amount of interests therefore a lot of ideas for my channel. Right now I'm uploading a lot of Vlog style videos plus cinematic edits. I've been playing xbox since MW3. I decided to be as genuine as possible on my channel so I'll be uploading Overwatch and Destiny 2 very soon. Any tips for editing and uploading off a xbox 1. Comment below.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey what's up you guys. My name is Karina Nunez. I started you tube about 7 months ago. I have an excessive amount of interests therefore a lot of ideas for my channel. Right now I'm uploading a lot of Vlog style videos plus cinematic edits. I've been playing xbox since MW3. I decided to be as genuine as possible on my channel so I'll be uploading Overwatch and Destiny 2 very soon. Any tips for editing and uploading off a xbox 1. Comment below.
I myself play on Ps4 but main livestream directly to my channel. This way you can interact live with your audience and the video uploads afterwards for if you want to edit some things.