Music 20 years old singer, song writer up here :)

Giedre

Respected User
May 25, 2016
Denmark
YouTube
Hey guys!! :)
My name is Giedre Mok, I am 20 years old international student living and working in Denmark.
I sing, write my own lyrics and make some not very professional videos.

I am starting my new youtube channel and I am trying to find some more people who are interested in the same stuff and maybe would even want to do something together with me in the future.

Anyway, if you are not into music we can still chat and get to know each other.

My channel: Giedre Mok

Giedre

Respected User
May 25, 2016
Denmark
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! What genre of music do you like/make? Do you have any other hobbies?
I actually really like rap and hip hop, but I can sing and do some sweet pop songs.
Well, I love learning languages ( now since I am living in Denmark I am trying to learn danish), I play a few instruments and I try write some songs nowadays. :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to Freedom !

how long have you been singing and writing songs for ?

best of luck :D

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I actually really like rap and hip hop, but I can sing and do some sweet pop songs.
Well, I love learning languages ( now since I am living in Denmark I am trying to learn danish), I play a few instruments and I try write some songs nowadays. :)
You're very talented it sounds like! Music is always a beautiful thing, so keep at it! What languages have you learned so far?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Because it made me really sad, but in the end I started making videos and writing my own stuff because of it.
So.. :)) Are you from the US? by the way? :)

Ah I See ! I'm from the Lovely UK ! I see your living in Denmark atm :) do you come from there ?

Giedre

Respected User
May 25, 2016
Denmark
YouTube
You're very talented it sounds like! Music is always a beautiful thing, so keep at it! What languages have you learned so far?
Awwwhh <3 Thank you so much!! I would not say I am very talented, I am just trying much. Haha.. if you have watched my videos you would have never said that in the first place hahaha. Well, as you can see my english is not perfect. I learned english, I know some basics of russian and spanish and now I am trying to learn danish <3 What languages do you know? ;)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Awwwhh <3 Thank you so much!! I would not say I am very talented, I am just trying much. Haha.. if you have watched my videos you would have never said that in the first place hahaha. Well, as you can see my english is not perfect. I learned english, I know some basics of russian and spanish and now I am trying to learn danish <3 What languages do you know? ;)
I know English and some Spanish, so you definitely put me to shame haha :p link me to some of your vids and I'll be the judge of that!

Reactions: Giedre

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Awhhh :) I have always wanted to visit it. Which city? :p I am not from Denmark, I am from Lithuania actually haha ;)

Oh very nice indeed ! I live near a city called Norwich ! I not mega far from London (y) (Y) im sure your visit one day :p

Giedre

Respected User
May 25, 2016
Denmark
YouTube
Oh very nice indeed ! I live near a city called Norwich ! I not mega far from London (y) (Y) im sure your visit one day :p
I have heard about this city. Don't know where, but I surely did. :D I am watching this tv show called about social experiment when they make people get married and it's filmed in the UK..maybe from where :D are you a student or..?

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I have heard about this city. Don't know where, but I surely did. :D I am watching this tv show called about social experiment when they make people get married and it's filmed in the UK..maybe from where :D are you a student or..?

Hmm not heard of the TV show haha but I don't really watch tv :D I am about to finish college , I'm 19 (y) (Y) I see your a student , what do you study ? :)