Upload Milestone 200 Videos in less than a year!

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
I've been working my best on my channel and have made 200 videos already on my channel. Now there is a long way to go tell my channel's first-year anniversary and way more videos will be made, more knowledge will be learnt and hopefully, I can do this for a long time.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
That's absolutely brilliant to hear, what are your plans for the future of your channel - meaning once you have hit that illusive years anniversary?

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
i see you are a gamer..
Yeah, I got into gaming around the age of five on the Nintendo 64 then onto the Xbox 360. (A little more than eleven years) When I got a computer I did suck at playing with a mouse and keyboard, but I've grown to like it. I not that shabby at shooting even though I have a crap mouse I can still aim pretty well. I would say that I am not the best player ever but I do have some skill from the years of playing games. I also do like a lot of different types of games I don't stick to just one genre.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I've been working my best on my channel and have made 200 videos already on my channel. Now there is a long way to go tell my channel's first-year anniversary and way more videos will be made, more knowledge will be learnt and hopefully, I can do this for a long time.

Congrats and alot of videos less then a year!