2016 YouTube Goals

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
The intro is definitely not too long. Some people may think otherwise (maybe attention span?) but I like fairly long intros. 20 Seconds max, if you have a 30 second intro however, I will mistake it as a commercial lol. I like the newer video.(y) (Y)

SuperRetroBro

Respected User
Aug 12, 2014
Somewhere
YouTube
Just making more videos. I'm not asking for anything but I do enjoy other people making papercraft model as myself. The papercraft community has been a bit dead since 2009. But I seen a growth of papercrafters making model that I post on my channel and other websites as well. And a huge thanks for the support to push me to make more and bigger papercrafts <3

Reactions: GodsSon

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
Just making more videos. I'm not asking for anything but I do enjoy other people making papercraft model as myself. The papercraft community has been a bit dead since 2009. But I seen a growth of papercrafters making model that I post on my channel and other websites as well. And a huge thanks for the support to push me to make more and bigger papercrafts <3
Who knows? in the near future people may look to you for papercraft wisdom. Keep up the great work. Every will come to light at the end of what seems to be a long tunnel for now :)

Reactions: SuperRetroBro