Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hello and welcome to the Freedom! Community! Nice and detailed Introduction you have there! Your english is actually really good, don't say it isn't! Good Luck on your YouTube channel, and if you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask us in the [SUPPORT FORUMS] or in the [FORUM CHAT]. I hope I'll see you around on the Forums some more in the future. ;)

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
Well... Hi! Now I introduce myself. My name's Alberto but my nickname is Kilroy, taken by Kilroy was here, the American culture expression that became popular during World War II; I'm from Sardinia, in Italy, that's why my English is bad, I can speak correctly Italian, not English, for that I'm still studying. I'm 17, 18 in june. I don't remember how I find Freedom, probably searching some videos on youtube or google... I don't know xD
I joined in this forum because it's cool, it's a good network and there are a lot of nice people(or person?... I don't know, maybe it's the same thing xD).
My hobbies... mmh I play waterpolo, I study... I workout and I play pc games xD and nothing I think.
Favorite food? Pizza of course xD and yes... I eat a lot of pasta, not all italians do, however xD ah sure, another thing about food... the Alfredo's sauce doesn't exist! it is outrageous xD
My dream, well, I wish to became a professional player of waterpolo but it's so difficult. I started youtube because I think it's a big nice internet world and it's so funny! I'm a "gamer" (of course I'm not the God of videogames but I manage well xD), I play Minecraft, Minecraft and... Minecraft xD
Just kidding, I upload video of Minecraft, speed art and other little games; maybe in the future I will bring vlog! And, as last but not less important, I upload two videos at week.
So... nice to meet you! :)
I do not know if it is correct, in case I apologize for my English
Hey there welcome to the freedom family and don't worry your English is great :)