Subscriber Milestone 30 Subs! Finally!

KuyasKorner

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
After so many months I finally got 30 subs!
Though I'm not sure if I should really be that excited because most of them are friends and family.

Still feels good to see this number though. Hope to see more in the future.

KuyasKorner

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Nice! I hope you make more and more subcribers in near future

@basketballtop10s Thanks I'm really hoping to grow a bit faster soon. Hope your channel grows as well (y) (Y)

Nice well done @KuyasKorner you should add your YouTube channel link below your username so I can check you out and others as well
Well done on the milestone every milestone is important :)

@scorpionvongaming thought it was automatic. Ok I got my channel displayed now. Would really appreciate having someone I don't personally know have a look. I really wish people would comment constructive criticism instead of just skipping your video and you're left with... "WHY?"

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
I gave you sub :)
I watched a few of your video`s i liked your geekfest/Icon video`s because they are different to what I normally watch day to day and been different and unique in video`s I look for and enjoy watching. Your video`s are well made, found some of the costumes wild and wacky and something I would wear after 12 beers. Your video`s are well edited, Icon ones what show at little bit here and there with music in the background.
I enjoyed my experience watching your video`s.

Reactions: KuyasKorner

KuyasKorner

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
@scorpionvongaming thank you so much! anything around the geek fandom is where my passion is right now, glad they came out pretty well. Still testing things out with the gaming side but hopefully I'll get thing better. I'll check out your channel too this weekend when I'm not working or studying. (y) (Y)

@RohilGaming Thank you! I hope I'll get there soon:)