Gaming 300 subs and really want to collab!

marijnmeijers

New User
Apr 17, 2016
Hi guys,
I'm Marijn Meijers and in 7 weeks I have 300 subscribers. I really want to collaborate with some-one so that both of our channels can grow! I have a gaming channel and any game is welcome so search me on youtube: "Marijn Meijers". Send me a pm and we will talk about the terms later. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Thuglife324

Respected User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys,
I'm Marijn Meijers and in 7 weeks I have 300 subscribers. I really want to collaborate with some-one so that both of our channels can grow! I have a gaming channel and any game is welcome so search me on youtube: "Marijn Meijers". Send me a pm and we will talk about the terms later. Thanks for reading and have a great day!
Hey what system do you record on

mark street 2

Apr 17, 2014
United States
YouTube
CloseKoR
Hi guys,
hey man id love to collab with you if you wanna!

G

Gods of Odds

Hi guys,
Would you be interested on putting each other on our featured channels?