Gaming 400 subs Looking for someone to collab For a trickshotting cod montage

PandaSlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
INFO
My YouTube name is PandaSlays. I want to make another montage for Call Of Duty TrickShotting. I need lots of people to help me on this and get clips that are in public match and NOT FAKE! Very important that there not faked. I will do a shout out on everyone who has helped me with this video.

-can send at any length because I can chop it up.

-You will get a shout out in the next video and in the montage description!!
Need at least 30 clips in total

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REQUIREMENTS

-Video can be on any Call Of Duty but needs to be quality of 720p-1080p or higher.

-The clips need to be really good like insta swaps 360(or higher) no scopes or Quad feeds (no regular quick/noscopes (unless the no scope kill(s) are really far from you

-Needs to have at least 5 seconds before and after the kill

-Needs to be raw, no editing to the clip

-Can be on any game system (Steam,Xbox,Psn (NOT Wii) but Bo3 needs to be on next gen or PC not Xbox 360 or Ps3 because of quality

-No faking clips, very important
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recommendations

-third person camera shots are nice after a kill (especially when looking at the other person who got shot)

-Having no sound

-Sending multiple clips

Recommending no copyright songs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to enter

-Twitter: Panda_Slays https://twitter.com/Panda_Slays

-Can send me unlisted videos on your channel

-Gmail: [email protected]

Extra Details

Last time I edited a montage it was the first time of me using Sony Vegas, I've learned a lot since than and i got the sapphire plugin which is really good for pro editing clips. I will also be editing with a team that are very experienced with these type of videos.

Thanks to everyone participating.

Last edited:

PandaSlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
I really need help with this because no one else is, it would take over a month to get all the clips myself.