YouTube Views Milestone 4k VIEWS

zerkcrator

Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
I am so happy. I just reached over 4k views and I'm progressing fast. This is the best my channel is doing.
I owe this to all the people in freedom THANK YOU GUYS!!!

ThePandrus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 9, 2014
Essex
YouTube
Wow, congratulations. 4K views is no easy feat so a massive congratulations from me and all on the Community Team. Next up is 5K or if you want to set your goal even higher, try going for 10K! That's my goal for the end of the summer. Best of luck to you and stay awesome :)

Reactions: zerkcrator

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I am so happy. I just reached over 4k views and I'm progressing fast. This is the best my channel is doing.
Congratulations on reaching 4,000 views on your channel that really is a great achievement and something to be proud of. I wish you all the best for the future and hope your channel continues to grow in views - who knows you may be at 5,00 before you know it

Reactions: zerkcrator

zerkcrator

Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube

@zerkcrator Congratulations on reaching 4,000 views! (y) (Y) Continue your hard work and you'll get to 10,000 in no time. ;)

Wow, congratulations. 4K views is no easy feat so a massive congratulations from me and all on the Community Team. Next up is 5K or if you want to set your goal even higher, try going for 10K! That's my goal for the end of the summer. Best of luck to you and stay awesome :)

Congratulations on reaching 4,000 views on your channel that really is a great achievement and something to be proud of. I wish you all the best for the future and hope your channel continues to grow in views - who knows you may be at 5,00 before you know it

congrats!

thanks you, all of you guys are amazing