5 Games that deserves to have a sequel!

karlsanada13

Respected User
Hey guys! I have to ask a question (for my next video), give me your 5 games that deserve a sequel!

Restrictions:
1) The game could atleast be more than 3 years old
2) A sequel has never been officially announced; rumor is okay.

Sequel = a new game in a franchise, so it can be a prequel as long as it is the next iteration of the game.

PS: Also suggest a better title for my video.:D

Last edited:

bigredengineer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 23, 2015
New Jersey
YouTube
thebgrdengineer
1. Skies of Arcadia
2. Legend of Dragoon
3. Beyond Good & Evil
4. Jet Force Gemini
5. Pokémon Snap

I still think using the Wii U GamePad or Wiimote as a function to take pictures is a perfect idea, plus having over 500+ Pokémon added since then would make this game quite lengthy and enjoyable! I miss making prints at my local Blockbuster...

To me, I think the title is just fine as "Top 5 Games That Deserve A Sequel." It's straight to the point and not a bunch of nonsense. :)

Reactions: karlsanada13

karlsanada13

Respected User
1. Skies of Arcadia
2. Legend of Dragoon
3. Beyond Good & Evil
4. Jet Force Gemini
5. Pokémon Snap

I still think using the Wii U GamePad or Wiimote as a function to take pictures is a perfect idea, plus having over 500+ Pokémon added since then would make this game quite lengthy and enjoyable! I miss making prints at my local Blockbuster...

To me, I think the title is just fine as "Top 5 Games That Deserve A Sequel." It's straight to the point and not a bunch of nonsense. :)

Well, I don't really want games to be numbers. I mean, numbers should not hold significance on the game. So saying top 5 would make it chronological, and I don't really like it. What do you think?

Chazore13

Aug 23, 2015
YouTube
Chazore13
1: The Last Of Us
2: Sly Cooper (yes, we need another one)
3: Ratchet and Clank (but not another RTS one)
4: Jak and Daxter (but titled Mar and Daxter or something.)
5: Final Fantasy 13

Yes, 3 of those are PS Exclusives. I liked 'em enough to want more. FF13 is probably gonna get flack, but I loved all 3 of those games and I kind of want to see more of it. Just have someone find out about magic and unlock it's secrets or something. I think it would be a cool (but definitely worn out) game.

Sykes

Aug 31, 2015
Eastwood City, Philippines
YouTube
*WALKS IN THE THREAD & SCREAMS RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2!... Leaves Thread*

Red-Dead-redemption-2-logo.jpg

All jokes aside, really want this title to be made. I miss going into a posse with the mates and just going around dominating the world of Red Dead Redemption. I miss going for those high streaks and hearing "MOST WANTED!"

If you haven't had a chance to play it I'd highly recommend it. :)

bigredengineer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 23, 2015
New Jersey
YouTube
thebgrdengineer
Well, I don't really want games to be numbers. I mean, numbers should not hold significance on the game. So saying top 5 would make it chronological, and I don't really like it. What do you think?

More or less, I just chose five games that I really wanted to have sequels. If any of them did, I would absolutely be ecstatic! So yes I suppose it did come off a bit chronically and what I'd prefer so I apologize on that. But, again, realistically, I would love any of sequels of the ones I mentioned!

karlsanada13

Respected User
More or less, I just chose five games that I really wanted to have sequels. If any of them did, I would absolutely be ecstatic! So yes I suppose it did come off a bit chronically and what I'd prefer so I apologize on that. But, again, realistically, I would love any of sequels of the ones I mentioned!

So do you have suggestion for a title without the word TOP? xD

Reactions: gacemitiaret

bigredengineer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 23, 2015
New Jersey
YouTube
thebgrdengineer
So do you have suggestion for a title without the word TOP? xD

Sorry, misread thinking you were talking about my list, haha.

If you don't want a title with "Top" or any sort of number, just having it titled "Games That Deserve Sequels" is a good starting point. You could also say "List of Games That Deserve a Sequel", "Games That Deserve To Be A Series", "Games That Need Successors." Just a few suggestions you can always reword!

karlsanada13

Respected User
Sorry, misread thinking you were talking about my list, haha.

If you don't want a title with "Top" or any sort of number, just having it titled "Games That Deserve Sequels" is a good starting point. You could also say "List of Games That Deserve a Sequel", "Games That Deserve To Be A Series", "Games That Need Successors." Just a few suggestions you can always reword!

Thanks for this! It's very helpful!

Reactions: gacemitiaret

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
1. Tales of Symphonia 3 (Prequel)
2. Tales of Graces 2
3. Tales of Vesperia 2 (I'd have said sequel to Tales of Xillia 2 instead but that doesn't turn 3 years old until November)
4. The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
5. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

1. Skies of Arcadia
2. Legend of Dragoon
3. Beyond Good & Evil
4. Jet Force Gemini
5. Pokémon Snap

I'd be curious to see how a skies of arcadia sequel would go. I'm actually currently playing through legends on gamecube. Not finished but it seems like a really fun game. At least as it stands now I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel.

bigredengineer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 23, 2015
New Jersey
YouTube
thebgrdengineer
1. Tales of Symphonia 3 (Prequel)
2. Tales of Graces 2
3. Tales of Vesperia 2 (I'd have said sequel to Tales of Xillia 2 instead but that doesn't turn 3 years old until November)
4. The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
5. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

I'd be curious to see how a skies of arcadia sequel would go. I'm actually currently playing through legends on gamecube. Not finished but it seems like a really fun game. At least as it stands now I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel.

I absolutely love Skies of Arcadia! Did a playthrough of it last summer as a reason to replay the game again. I would just love to play another game like that with the ship battles. As a Tales fan, I agree I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel for any of those three games. Loved Symphonia and Vesperia and enjoyed the battle system in Graces.

Reactions: Kratos Aurion