Subscriber Milestone 500 Subscribers

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
My account's over a year old yet the last 400 subsribers have come in a few days. This is not a miracle but the result of literally asking everyone I know to subscribe and asking them to share it with their friends, group chats, etc. And also looking for people offering sub for sub in YouTube comments, forums, etc. Basically just spending a lot of time nagging for subs. I'd recommend for a quick boost but long term you want more organic subscribers. But that'll come in time for me when I upload more (tomorrow I plan on trying to record months worth of content).

500 Subs Giveaway: https://gleam.io/competitions/lwUhb-5-amazon-gift-voucher

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
Good job :D keep on doing your thing! Soon you'll be at 1k!
Thank you! I sure hope so. Maybe one day I'll pull in another 500 statistics, 500,000 views a month like you're getting jeez! Can I make one quick suggestion for your channel: you should make a playlist of all your free releases so people can easily look through your free stuff. I think it'd help your subs a bit? :)

Syndrome_Beats

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Thank you! I sure hope so. Maybe one day I'll pull in another 500 statistics, 500,000 views a month like you're getting jeez! Can I make one quick suggestion for your channel: you should make a playlist of all your free releases so people can easily look through your free stuff. I think it'd help your subs a bit? :)
That's not a bad plan, I'll probably actually do that aha

Reactions: stevicity