Subscriber Milestone 5000 Subscriber milestone!

Anthomnia

Jul 14, 2015
YouTube
Feels like it's been a week since my last milestone, Now the channel is growing faster than i could have ever hoped with an amazing view / subscriber ratio. Extremely proud of the hard work i've put into this (400 videos+) and even prouder of the amazing community i have supporting me every step of the way.

It was a shock to me when i checked my dashboard to see 5002 subscribers at only 7 months into youtube, Cant wait for it to update to my main sub counter :)

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Feels like it's been a week since my last milestone, Now the channel is growing faster than i could have ever hoped with an amazing view / subscriber ratio. Extremely proud of the hard work i've put into this (400 videos+) and even prouder of the amazing community i have supporting me every step of the way.

It was a shock to me when i checked my dashboard to see 5002 subscribers at only 7 months into youtube, Cant wait for it to update to my main sub counter :)
NICE job, 5000 subscribers is a LOT. Stay on the grind and you will have 10,000 in no time :)